Run 4 – 5 times. Check. Keep going with the ab workouts. Ehh failed on Week 9. But… had multiple ab workouts during vacation/Week 10! Pack!Obviously I packed! I’ve already gone and come back now. You can read about my Vacation here and the runs I went on during vacation here.
- Go shopping for me and Trae’s share of snacks/adult beverages for the trip. Welp, I couldn’t find the Italian Aperol anywhere, I guess it’s not a very popular drink choice because ABC stores, in my area at least, have discontinued it.
- Write some guest posts! Well now I just feel bad… I was supposed to write some guest blogging posts for my “blogging little” Merrie from The Skinny Student. I wasn’t anticipating being so busy the week before vacation. However, I plan to get a few done this week. I’ll let you know when Merrie plans to post them so you can stop by her site and give her some love ❤
- Run at least 29+ miles. Week 9 of marathon training started out not so well. I had that tightness in my calf so I decided to make that week a “cut-back” week. I ended up running 26.25, which wasn’t horribly off from my goal.
This Week’s Goals:
Run 4 – 5 times.
- Keep going with the ab workouts. The 9-way abs I’ve been doing has been intense and is working. Definitely going to continue.
- Unpack. Yes, you read that correctly. I’ve been home since the weekend and still haven’t touched my bags. Unpacking is probably my least favorite chore, ever. I hate it more than dusting or sweeping, I hate it more than doing the laundry afterwards. I probably hate it because I am an over packer, therefore, the majority of the clothes are still perfectly clean and just need to be hung up again. I hate hanging clothes. I’d probably pay someone to do it for me if I could.
- Rutgers Online Orientation/Buy Books. This is how I know summer really is coming to an end. I have my Rutgers Online Orientation this week and have to learn how to use, navigate, etc. the online classroom. I also should probably figure out the books I need and get them ordered. Classes start in two weeks! Can’t believe I’m about to start working on my Master’s Degree…
- Write some guest posts! As mentioned above, I owe a few guest posts to Merrie from The Skinny Student. She is getting ready for a 5k and wants my help in giving her readers a few tips on running for beginners. Also, I have been given a guest post opportunity from The Daily Runner, so I’d really like to have that finished and sent. My post will be featured on Wednesday, September 4! Keep an eye out, however, I’m sure I’ll remind you.
- Run 30+ miles. Week 11 of Marathon Training. Let’s do this.
What goals do you have for this week? Were last week’s goals accomplished?
Side note: With school starting, it would be nice to have a few posts that I know I need to do in advance. I was thinking about doing a “featured runner and/or blogger” post once a week or every other week… Possibly some guest posts too! With my first marathon coming up, I would love to hear some of your marathon tales, triumphs, tips, etc. If you’re interested in helping me out, contact me via comment, email, or through the contact form below (this will be sent directly to my email) and I’ll get back to you with more details! Looking forward to hearing from you!
Link up your goals with this week’s Weekly Chase!