Yum. Need a delicious, healthy, and easy to make treat? These popsicles are where it’s at. I had seen some popsicle recipes from Women’s Health Magazine and they all sounded delicious. I decided to switch one of them up a little bit and came up with these Pomegranate-Pineapple Swirl Pops. These treats are a great source of potassium, calcium, and even hydrating (thanks to the coconut water).
- 12 oz. bottle of Pom Coconut
- 1 or 2 Light Nonfat or 2% Greek Yogurt, Pineapple flavor (you can choose other flavors too!)
- Popsicle tray
- Fill each popsicle mold 2/3 of the way full with the pomegranate juice.
- Add yogurt to fill the molds to the top. About 2 tbsp. is perfect.
- Slide a knife into the mold and swirl until a pattern forms and the yogurt is spread evenly from top to bottom of popsicle.
- Insert tops and freeze for about 8 hours. ENJOY!
They are pretty tasty! When the boyfriend loves them, you know you’ve done something right!
Let me know if you try them! Or, if you change the flavors! I want to know how your concoctions turn out. Enjoy!
This post was in no way related to any of the brands shown. I purchased all supplies and am not affiliated with any of the brands. The opinion shared is honestly mine.