“I believe setting goals for yourself is extremely important. And those goals need to be S.M.A.R.T. goals. They need to be specific, measurable, attainable, realistic, and timely. Because otherwise you are setting yourself up to fail. Make those goals where you can achieve them! That’s where success comes in to play! And that’s what The Weekly Chase is all about!” – See more at: RoadRunnerGirl
Last Week’s Goals:
Run 4 – 5 times this week. Ran 4 times. Check out last week’s miles and happenings here.
- Add a few core/ab workouts. Ehh. I did 8:00 minute abs on Monday… but no more after that.
Finish City of Bones by Cassandra Clare. I’m so close to being done, less than 100 pages. Going to try to knock it out tonight. It’ll just have to be a day late. Cook dinner at home at least 3 times. Cooked twice! It’s better than not at all!
- Bake those Lemon Earl Grey Bars. FAIL. Try again this week.
Run between 27 – 30 miles. Week 7 of marathon training complete with 27.16 miles.
This Week’s Goals:
- Run 4-5 times this week. I like this goal because unless something crazy happens, I know I’ll accomplish it.
- At least 2 days of abs. The 8:00 min abs video I did was actually really effective. I was definitely sore the next day.
- Send final transcript to Rutgers! I keep forgetting to do this, so maybe if I write it down I’ll remember. I start my online grad school classes through Rutgers University in September. I HAVE to send my official undergrad transcript to them ASAP!
- Vacuum/Steam Clean Carpets. No explanation there.
- Bake the Lemon Earl Grey Bars.
- Make popsicle treats. I found these healthy popsicle recipes from Women’s Health Magazine and have been meaning to make them all summer. I finally found a popsicle freezer tray at T.J. Maxx, so I have no excuse now.
- Run between 28 – 30 miles. Week 8 of Marathon training!
What goals do you have for this week? Were last week’s goals accomplished?
Link up your goals with this week’s Weekly Chase!